GettyImages 1252982173 1 scaled e1625535551508 Broadcare farming transactions and pastrol 1

Broadcare farming transactions and pastrol stations

Transferring ownership of farms and acreage requires specialist knowledge in the field due to the complexity of the transactions. Along with the land, this may include dealing with water licenses, stock brands, machinery and equipment for broadacre farming transactions; and engaging with the Minister of Lands among other general settlement requirements when transferring pastoral stations. Handling these transactions requires a lot of care and specific attention. You can learn more about your broadacre farming transactions and pastoral stations by speaking to one of our specialist conveyancers.